The Community Associations Institute Georgia chapter is the state's voice for Georgia condominium associations, cooperatives, and Georgia home owner associations. With over 33,500 members in 60 chapters throughout the U.S. and in several foreign countries, CAI advances excellence through community association seminars, workshops, conferences and programs. The Institute publishes the largest collection of community association resources available, including the award winning Common Ground magazine. CAI advocates community association interests before legislatures, it conducts research on innovations and best practices in community association management and creation, and provides networking and referral opportunities through both the national office and local chapters.
By joining CAI National, you automatically become a member of the local Georgia Chapter.
- Georgia Commons, a quarterly magazine comprised of informative articles and anecdotes written by chapter members.
- Educational offerings on topics such as budgets and reserves, rules enforcement, legislation, and more.
- Exciting local networking events.
- Special seminars on maintenance issues, energy conservation and more.
- A training course for board members and managers – The Essentials of Community Association Volunteer Leadership.
- Our Annual Membership Resource Directory.
- Timely updates regarding association legislation in the Georgia State Congress and at the Federal level.
- Publications on association operations.
CAI offers the following memberships:
For further details regarding membership and CAI National please explore the national website at www.caionline.org.