M205 RISK MANAGEMENT
8:30am to 5:00pm Both days
Atlanta Marriott Century Center
2000 Century Blvd., NE
Atlanta, GA 30345
Learn how to protect your community and respond to emergencies.
This course shows you how to prepare for your community’s future by identifying insurance risks and addressing critical issues. Learn how to optimize your community’s risk-management program and gain strategies and resources for evaluating property coverage, reporting losses and managing claims. Topics and items included:
- Assessing insurance risk
- Reviewing alternative risk-management techniques
- Developing a request for proposal for insurance coverage
- Responding to losses
- Managing insurance claims
- Monitoring and improving risk-management programs
- Course Materials
- In addition to a participant guide and a flash drive with bonus readings and materials, you will receive:
- CAI Guide for Association Practitioners: Risk Management
2 days | 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. both days
A multiple choice examination is given at the end of the class.
Online Format: 4-6 hours to complete the course plus 4 hours of study via reading assignments and webinars. Students have 4 months—120 days from purchase date—to complete the course and take the 60-minute exam to receive credit
CAI member: $445 | Nonmember: $545 Join Now!
Click on the link below to:
SIGN ME UP NOW!