M-202: ASSOCIATION COMMUNICATIONS
November 3, 2017
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels
3342 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
Registration for this class is here.
Learn key communication techniques to improve resident and board relations.
This course offers communication strategies that will benefit both new and experienced managers and provide the skills to better understand owners and volunteers. You’ll learn the basics of good customer service and gain the tools to effectively handle complaints, write newsletters and reports and manage public relations. Topics include:
- Practicing effective communication skills
- Providing good customer service
- Identifying and responding to owner needs
- Addressing complaints and diffusing anger
- Managing public relations
- Preparing annual meeting notices, management reports and rule violation letters
- Writing informative newsletters
Course Materials: In addition to a participant guide and a flash drive with bonus readings and materials, you will receive:
CAI Guide for Association Practitioners: Communications
1.5 days | 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. | 8:30 a.m. - noon
A multiple choice examination is given at the end of the class.
CAI member: $445 | Nonmember: $545 Join Now!
For more information click here.
Registration for all CAI National Courses (PMDP) is www.caionline.org.