CAI - Georgia
Board Leadership Development Workshop
Saturday, August 17
9:00 am - 1:00pm
Country Club of the South
4100 Old Alabama Rd
Johns Creek, Georgia 30022
This is Part II from the March Workshop!
Whether you live in a condominium, homeowners association (HOA) or other type of community the Board & Manager Leadership Development Workshop highlights what every board member and property manager needs to know to serve effectively.
CAI-Georgia Manager Members: $15
CAI-Georgia Homeowner Leader Members: $10
Future CAI Members: $55
If a registrant did not participate in Part I (in March), there will be an additional $30 for the workbook.
Please Note: Registration will close one week prior to the class. Cancellations must be made no later than Friday, August 9 for a refund. A late fee of $25 will be included for all registrations on or after Friday, August 9.
The workshop consists of the FINAL modules from the March Workshop:
- Module 4: Professional Advisers and Service Providers. Because putting together the right team to support your association can be challenging, Module 4 provides practical tips on finding, evaluating and hiring qualified professional advisers and service providers. Instructor: TBD
- Module 5: Association Rules and Conflict Resolution. Module 5 explores guidelines for making reasonable association rules, enforcing rules fairly and resolving conflict effectively.
- Module 6: Risk Control and Insurance. Students will learn to identify risk, who should address the problem and identify potential solutions to the problem. Instructor: TBD
TOOLBOX (same toolbox from the March workshop)
With your course registration for the
Board Leadership Development Workshop,
you will receive a complete toolbox of resources containing:
- The Board Member Tool Kit
- The Board Member Tool Kit Workbook
- Community Association Leadership: A Guide for Volunteers
- Managing & Governing: How Community Associations Function, by Clifford J. Treese
- The Homeowner & the Community Association brochure
- From Good to Great: Principles for Community Association Success brochure
You’ll refer to these valuable resources
long after the workshop is finished.
This course has been approved by the Georgia Real Estate Commission for 3 hours of continuing education credit. In order to receive credit, you must attend and stay for the full class time. No partial credit will be given.